Waldringfield and District by Walter Tye

      GENERAL OUTLINE (1850-1950) IN 1850 Waldringfield was but a small insignificant village, with a few scattered houses and some seven score of inhabitants. With the exception of the old Rectory, now known as River’s Hall, and a few farm houses, the cottages generally were small, with little windows peeping out from under … Read moreWaldringfield and District by Walter Tye